This Fresh Mango Salsa is made with ripe juicy mangos, creamy avocado, red onions and spicy jalapeños. This salsa is both Spicy and sweet. The sweetness of mangos mixed with the jalapeños perfectly balance each other.Jump to Recipe
My favourite cuisine would hands down be Mexican or anything Latin inspired really. I would eat tacos or empanadas every single day if my husband would allow it. We are always making fresh salsa’s in my house. We honestly eat it for almost every meal. This mango salsa was actually my husbands idea. He wanted something super fresh and tangy on his chicken one night and we came up with this.
How to Serve
Mango salsa is a combination of sweet, tangy , spicy and savoury. It can be served as an appetizer, dip or as part of a main meal. Here are a few ways I like to serve mine.
- My absolute favourite way to eat it is as a dip with tortilla chips
- It is so delicious dolloped on top of grilled chicken straight off the grill
- Add it on top of fish tacos! The sweetness brings out the flavours of the fish, so good!
Here’s What You Will Need
- Ripe Mangos – Any Variety is fine.
- Avocado – A Ripe Hass avocado is what I used
- Jalapeno peppers – This adds some heat to your salsa
- Red Onion – I like the flavour of the red onion in this recipe but in a pinch you can use white or yellow.
- Red Bell Pepper – `They add a nice crunch and pop of colour.
- Cilantro – No Salsa is complete without cilantro.
- Juice of a Lime -Freshly squeezed is best, but store bought is okay to.
Simple Fresh ingredients full of flavour and so easy to put together!
How To Store Mango Salsa
This salsa stores great in an air tight container for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze he salsa in an air tight container or ziploc for up to 2 months.
If you do make this Tangy Mango Avocado Salsa please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it, I cant wait to hear from you!! Also Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram I Would love to see how they turned out!
Fresh Mango Salsa with Avocado
- 2 Ripe Mangos
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Red Onion medium
- 1-2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 cup Cilantro chopped
- Dice Mango's, Peppers, Avocado, onion
- Chop Cilantro
- Combine Ingredients together in a medium size bowl
- Add juice of one lime
- Serve with tortillas and Enjoy!