Weeknight Edition of Turmeric & Ginger Chicken with Garlic noodles. Fast cooking chicken in a Thai inspired Sweet and Spicy Turmeric and Ginger sauce with bok choy, broccoli and cashews. Serve over saucy garlicky rice noodles topped with a splash of lime juice. This super fast Thai Noodle Bowl looks like Take Out but tastes so much better, and its healthier too!
Having a very busy 6 month old, I Don’t have as much time as I once did to cook dinner. Lately for me the easier and faster the better! Enter this delicious 30 Minute Thai Inspired Turmeric & Ginger Chicken. It is Saucy, Spicy and sweet with a touch of tang. I honestly cannot say enough about this dish, I Guarantee it will become a weeknight staple in your house to.
First toss the chicken in cornstarch with turmeric, ginger and black pepper.
Now on to the sauce. Just mix Soy Sauce, Honey and chili flakes in a small bowl.
Fry the chicken in oil until crispy. Add your vegetables and cashews, Pour sauce over and let it simmer.
While your chicken is cooking , boil the rice noodles and toss them in a melted butter and browned garlic. Top with coconut milk for added creaminess.
By the time the noodles have cooked your chicken should be done. Lastly all that is left is to put it all together! You guys its really that easy, a Delicious somewhat healthy meal in only 30 minutes!
If you do make this 30 Minute Turmeric and ginger Chicken please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it, I cant wait to hear from you!! Also Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram I Would love to see how it turned out!
30 Minute Turmeric & Ginger Chicken with Garlic Noodles
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast boneless,skinless
- 1½ Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1½ Tbsp Corn starch
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce low sodium
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes adjust to your taste
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Package Rice Noodles
- 4 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Head Broccoli chopped
- 8 Baby Bok Choy Sliced length wise in half
- 1-2 Bell Peppers sliced
- ½ Cup Raw Cashews
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ Cilantro chopped
- In a bowl mix together chicken, corn starch, turmeric, ginger and pepper with 1 Tbsp of sesame oil
- cook noodles according to package directions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until crispy and browned. About 5 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, broccoli, bell pepper, and cashews and cook for another 3 minutes. Pour the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice and cilantro.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat add butter, garlic and half of chili flakes. cook until garlic turns golden brown. stir in coconut milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add noodles to sauce.
- Top Noodles with chicken and additional cilantro and chili flakes if desired. Serve right away, Enjoy!