I know, I know there are a few bread machine cinnamon rolls out there. But none are as good as these I promise you. When I was gifted a bread machine for Christmas (thanks mom & dad) The first thing I made were cinnamon rolls. You guys these are the best I have ever had!! Dare I even say almost better than my beloved Cinnabon!
Are Bread Machines Worth It?
In a word YES!
First it is so much healthier to make your own bread. You decide what ingredients go into it. No gross chemicals or preservatives. Just think of what manufacturers have to add to have your bread survive a week or two in your house plus time spent on the store shelf.
Are They Expensive?
Bread machines can be Pricey, but trust me they are worth it. Not only do they make bread, they make the perfect dough every single time. I make fresh pasta dough, Pie Crust , Pizza dough ,Focaccia and I could go on and on. Almost everything I make now is from scratch because it really is that simple. The cost to make everything at home more than pays for this machine.
Are Bread Machines Easy to Use?
Yes, They really take zero effort, Yet the dough comes out amazing.
- Choose your Recipe
- Add ingredients to the dough bucket
- Push a couple of buttons and let the machine do its thing
Literally that simple.
Simple “Cinnabon” Frosting
The key to these delicious cinnamon rolls really lies within the frosting. The Cream cheese and sugar combined with a little vanilla is seriously heaven and what makes these taste identical .
Tips and Tricks
- You can make these the night before and bake them in the morning. simply cover the rolls in plastic wrap and store in the fridge overnight.
- They also freeze beautifully uncooked. Simply follow the recipe up until baking, than place in a pan (not having them touch each other ) freeze for an hour. After an hour remove and place them in a ziploc bag and back into the freezer they go.
If you do make these Bread machine Cinnamon Rolls be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it. I would love to hear from you! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram also, I Would love to see how it turned out!
The Best Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Bread Machine
- 1 cup Warm Milk
- 3 Tbsp Canola any will do
- 1 Egg lightly beaten plus 2 eggs whites
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 4 Cups Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tsp Bread Machine Yeast
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
Cream Cheese Icing
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1½ Cups Confectioner Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- Put the Dough ingredients in the bread machine bucket in the order listed
- once the dough cycle is finished, Roll dough on a floured surface into a large rectangle. (18×22 inch)
- In a separate bowl mix together cinnamon and brown sugar
- Brush the melted butter on top followed by the cinnamon and brown sugar mixture
- Roll up the dough tightly and cut into 14 equal rolls. Place in greased pan and Bake at 350 for 20 minutes until brown
- While your rolls are baking, Whip the cream cheese icing together with a hand mixer.
- Remove Rolls from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before icing