The best tasting Pizza is made with the freshest ingredients. This Pizza Dough recipe is so easy and much healthier than store bought!
Pizza is basically a fifth food group in our house. But I will be honest I hate to knead the dough! It is so time consuming for me. My pizza crust recipe was already pretty amazing before, but since I’ve hired the bread machine to do all the work for me it’s just about perfect. It is so simple to use. Just add all your ingredients to the bucket, turn on the dough cycle and walk away!Jump to Recipe
Can You Freeze this Dough?
Yes! This dough recipe freezes beautifully. Place in an air tight container or ziploc and freeze up to 2 months. Remove from freezer and place in fridge the morning of for an easy weeknight dinner!
- This Dough Fries really well for Panzerotto
- This Recipe can easily be doubled. The given recipe is enough for two 10 inch round pizzas.
- If you do not have bread flour, All purpose works great as well.
If you do make this Bread machine Pizza dough be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it. I would love to hear from you! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram also, I Would love to see how it turned out!
Easy Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- Bread Machine
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1½ Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Cups Bread Flour
- 1½ Tsp Bread Machine Yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine in order listed above.
- Select the dough course on your machine and let it do its magic.
- Once finished in the bread machine pull dough into a ball and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Seperate into 2 balls
- Grease 2 round pans and roll out dough
- Add sauce and any Toppings you wish. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until golden brown
Dont forget to check out my other Bread Machine Recipes.