This Sweet Potato Hash is Easy, Made in one pan and ready in just 30 minutes! Enjoy for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for a sweet and savory Healthy meal.Jump to Recipe
Well today is the first day of yet another stay at home order in my province. To be honest I’m starting to feel really drained. My son hasn’t met most of my family yet. Small businesses and restaurants are closing or on the brink. It’s a lot to deal with at times. So this morning I decided I needed comfort food.
- Can you use other types of bacon? You can Sub out the Turkey bacon for Beef or Pork Bacon. Keep in mind will add extra calories. A Vegan bacon is delicious with this dish as well!
- Egg Intolerance? Have an egg intolerance? Simply omit the egg. This hash is so flavourful even without them.
- Can you Meal Prep this Skillet? Absolutely! You can definetly meal prep this breakfast. Fry a quick egg to go over top.
If you do make this delicious Sweet Potato Hash be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it. I would love to hear from you! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram also, I Would love to see how it turned out!
Sweet Potato Hash with Turkey Bacon
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes cubed
- 1-2 Bell Peppers Diced
- ½ Red Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Diced Zucchini
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Package Turkey Bacon
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional
- Preheat Oven to 400°
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet on medium heat. Add sweet potatoes with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic. Stir and cook sweet potatoes until soften.
- Cook turkey bacon as per package instructions
- Once potatoes have softened add remaining vegetables and cook until soft. About 5 minutes
- Chop Bacon and add to pan.
- Make 3 wells in the potato hash and crack an egg into each well.
- Place skillet into oven and bake for 9-12 minutes until eggs are set. Add Cheddar on top and Serve Immediately